Field representatives for Cintas are well equipped to capture their customers electronic signatures – they are supplied with a tablet PC running SOFTPRO’s SignDoc e-signature software and Adobe LifeCycle. The new paper-free process is both environmentally friendly and efficient.
Here are the details of the implementation…
Cintas’ e-signature project uses the following hardware and software components:
- Adobe LiveCycle enables Cintas to produce PDF forms and to automate the collection and processing of data from the completed forms. Adobe Reader is used to display the form during the esigning process.
- SignDoc, SOFTPRO’s electronic signature software, is used to capture and permanently embed the handwritten e-signature into the PDF document.
- A tablet computer is the chosen hardware allowing for handwritten e-signatures to be captured directly on the screen.
The Key Benefits:
Electronic signature technology brings operational efficiency and cost savings to any organization. For Cintas, here are the main benefits:
- 100% paperless – the process is cost effective, fast, and green.
- Straight-through processing – the e-signed papers are sent electronically, creating a fluid, uninterrupted process.
- Minimal hardware requirements – representatives only need to carry one device.
- Intuitive for customers – applying a handwritten e-signature is a culturally accepted process.
Relevant to You?
If any of the following statements apply to your organization, a solution like the one deployed by Cintas could be the answer.
- Field representatives must have customers sign documents.
- Documents are currently being mailed or couriered back to head office.
- Mobility is critical.
- Paper forms are costly and become outdated.
- Processing of transactions takes to long.
- Too often forms are filled out incorrectly or have missing signatures
To discuss how SOFTPRO can meet your esignature capture and signature verification needs, Contact Us.
The press release can be read here.