Strategic ESignature Architecture
What is a Strategic ESignature Architecture? Simply put, it is a core technology that can be leveraged in any environment and deployed in a number of ways.
You can esign online, in-person or while mobile and use any signature method, including a handwritten biometric signature, or clicking “I Agree” during an online process. You can even use a photograph taken at the time of signing or embed a wave file recording of your customer agreeing to terms and conditions. With Softpro, all esignature types produce an ISO standard signature container and can co-exist in the document or process.
Softpro’s SignDoc ESignature Software Suite offers a number of product options. You can link directly to one of the product pages, or take a few minutes to learn the key benefits of our Strategic ESignature Architecture.
Multiple Deployment Options
SignDoc is designed to provide a wide range of deployment options and reduce the IT resources needed to implement and maintain the solution.
- Use Softpro’s electronic signature solution wherever you do business: office/retail, online, in-field, kiosks, while mobile, and in call centers.
- Leverage one esignature technology across your entire enterprise.
- Implement new e-signing processes quickly; the esignature software is already a known solution internally.
Industry Standard Digital Signature Format
Softpro utilizes the ISO digital signature standard to produce a non-proprietary esignature.
- Verify the validity of esignatures with only PDF Reader.
- Eliminate the need to purchase and maintain additional software in order to verify electronic signatures, now and in the future.
- Avoid vendor dependency. Every esigned document has self contained and verifiable esignatures.
Hardware Agnostic; Hardware Optional
Regardless of the esignature capture method needed, you can use Softpro’s esignature software.
- Choose the solution that works best: an iPad, an Android tablet or smartphone, a Windows Tablet, a Tablet PC, or a signature pad.
- Deploy best of breed technology. Softpro is hardware agnostic so you can implement the latest device without compromising your software investment.
- Implement Softpro’s click-to-sign solution for hardware-free esigning processes.